The EmployerOne Survey is a survey of local businesses to better understand labour market demand in our region. The Survey is administered by workforce development boards across Ontario.
The 2022 Survey is now open and runs to February 18, 2022.
Starting January 17, 2022, completed surveys each week will be entered into a draw for a $100 Shop Local Gift Certificate. A Grand Prize from all completed surveys will be drawn at the end of the survey for a $250 Shop Local Gift Certificate!!
To take the survey, please click HERE
In 2022, the five workforce planning boards in Eastern Ontario are collaborating to develop a common survey of employers. Last year we exceeded expectations locally for participation and it was the best set of local data we had ever been able to analyze! Through this survey, we have been addressing the following:
- Identify and alleviate local labour market shortages
- Support local access to the training your workers need – today and tomorrow
- Get more info about funding and services that support your business growth
- Identify local sector-specific collaboration opportunities
- It’s quick and easy to complete.
Click on the video below to hear from a local Belleville employer about why he has completed the survey every year!